Do you have a passion for facilitation, training, and unlocking (human) potential? Do you want to work in a fun, dynamic and inspiring environment? Are you a team player with experience in facilitating training programs? Then, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
In the role of Facilitator/Trainer at Traineroo, you’ll inspire creativity, confidence, and build skills by sharing your knowledge and expertise through training and coaching others for success! You are focused on bringing interactive and (blended) learning experiences to life for our Traineroo clients within different industries. Nothing gives you a greater thrill than empowering a customer to unlock their potential. As a facilitator your main role is guiding small groups to learn or helping individuals’ complete projects. You use your connecting and interpersonal skills to develop and support our participants. You’re also an excellent listener, taking the time to understand what each user hopes to achieve or learn.
This role is ideal for a self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic (young) professional who is passionate about unlocking potential through experience based training and coaching. At Traineroo, we believe that attitude and behavior are more important than skills, we can teach you to train and develop others, but we cannot teach you to connect authentically, listen genuinely, and be yourself.
Together with the Traineroo team, you will facilitate different learning interventions in line with needs of our client(s) and the Traineroo way of working. The following applies to you:
- You are passionate about training and the development of others.
- You are a good networker and natural connector.
- You actively contribute to the preparation of new educational material along with the Learning Designer.
- You empower a variety of different hard and soft skills and knowledge to confidently become our customers’ and prospects’ trusted advisors and/or are not afraid to grow into this role with our help.
- You will work together with the L&D manager to conduct comprehensive needs analysis together to ensure that training fulfils the needs and objectives of the client.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT MATCH?
It’s important to us that you are a true team player. You are at your best in a fast changing environment, in a team and company on the grow! and of course, you enjoy being part of the team and our culture.
- You have a history of excellence in your current role, in a hospitality or retail environment. A plus would be with previous experience (min. 1 year) in facilitating trainings for multiple types of audiences. At the very least you must be willing to grow into this role.
- You are a great communicator and with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate our Traineroo DNA and have a sharp vision for how these values can be applied as a trainer.
- You have good understanding of adult learning principles and learning styles, the ability to facilitate in an adult learning environment.
- You will collaborate frequently with many other teams and are able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication.
- Have an eye for detail and organization.
- Perform additional tasks as the business requires.
- Lead by example and help make decisions that will enable our client to better serve their customers, guests, etc.
- Be self-motivated to continuously improve as well as be able to receive and give feedback.
- Be skilled at identifying and solving problems, both individually and within a group.
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainably growing company! You will have an exciting role in a young, dynamic & international organization. With big responsibilities and the opportunity to really make the difference for our clients. We’ll make sure you get paid well. Additionally you can expect:
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures.
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Being part of a positive and open culture, that gives you freedom within your role, responsibility and possibilities to develop yourself.
- Working with a top notch team in a complex dynamic environment; you will learn a lot!
- Perfect work-life balance! We value your time…
- A great (and unique) office located centrally, in Naarden-Vesting.
- A competitive salary based on your facilitator/trainer role. Dependent on experience and expertise.
- We will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful in this role.
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of Traineroo.com.
- Tailor-made trainings to facilitate your personal and professional growth.
Would you like to become part of our #TeamTraineroo? Instead of the usual CV and motivation letter, we would like to ask you to introduce yourself in a (max 2 minute) video. You can apply by sharing your name, contact details and video below. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!
Doors will be opened for those who are bold enough to knock…