Together with the Traineroo team, you will facilitate different learning interventions in line with needs of our client(s) and the Traineroo way of working. The following applies to you:
- You are passionate about personal and organizational development and unlocking potential.
- You facilitate engaging training sessions, workshops, and seminars for diverse audiences.
- You empower a variety of different hard and soft skills and knowledge to confidently become our customers’ and prospects’ trusted advisor.
- You foster a culture of continuous learning and development within your/an organization.
ARE YOU THE PERFECT MATCH?
It’s important to us that you are a true team player. You are at your best in a fast changing environment, in a team and company on the grow! and of course, you enjoy contributing to our team and culture.
- You have a proven track record of leadership excellence in your current or previous role, in a hospitality or retail environment. A plus is previous experience in facilitating trainings for multiple types of audiences..
- You confidently stand in front of any group – from senior leaders to onboarding “newbees’ while clearly conveying your message.
- You will collaborate frequently with many other teams and are able to demonstrate clear verbal and written communication (in English and Dutch).
- You are a connector and maintain your network both offline and online.
- You have a good understanding of adult learning principles and learning styles, ability to facilitate in an adult learning environment.
- You lead by example and help make decisions that will enable our clients to better serve their customers, guests, etc.
- You are self-motivated to continuously improve as well as be able to receive and give feedback.
- You live in the Netherlands and can easily commute to our office in Naarden.
- You are available for 32-40 hours per week.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainably growing company! You will have an exciting role in a dynamic & international team. With big responsibilities and the opportunity to really make the difference for our clients. Additionally you can expect:
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. We celebrate our successes, big and small and encourage and support each other along the way.
- Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- Being part of a positive and open culture, that gives you freedom within your role, responsibility and possibilities to develop yourself.
- Perfect work-life balance. We value your time!
- Flexibility that gives you the freedom to spread your wings.
- A great (and unique) office located centrally, in Naarden-Vesting.
- A competitive salary, including bonus structure, based on your trainer/facilitator role. Dependent on experience and expertise.
- Everything you need to be successful in this role (laptop, phone, car).
- Our entrepreneurial environment encourages everyone to take initiative and experiment with new ideas. You’ll actively contribute to the growth of Traineroo.com.
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Did all this make your heart jump a little higher and are you dreaming of what this new challenge could look like? Please submit a 1-minute video introducing yourself and what made you excited about this job posting. We consider your LinkedIn profile your resume. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th February 2024.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. You can count on an initial response from us within 3 working days. The following steps you can expect in our recruitment journey:
- Review of your video and Linkedin profile with initial response in 3 working days.
- Phone or Zoom conversation with Rozemarijn.
- Live meeting with Jeroen and Rozemarijn.
- Assignment (prepare/design & facilitate).
- Job offer.
- Welcome and 6-month Traineroo immersion